How does a homeowner know when it's time to update the landscaping around their home? As a professional landscaper, you have a responsibility for educating your clients on the best management practices, design concepts and practical solutions for the exterior area surrounding their homes.Here are a few points you can share with your customers that indicate their landscaping is failing:
- Weeds are taking over the yard – growing through cracks in the concrete, between paver stones and through the patio decking.
- The concrete, asphalt or paver stones used for walkways, patios and driveways are cracked or chipped.
- Drainage has become a problem, leaving puddles or areas of soil erosion.
- Eroded soil has caused patio decks or retaining walls to collapse.
- Plantings such as trees, shrubs and flowers have either become spindly or tangled and unruly.
Why recommend StoneSet to your clients
Along with giving your clients the "bad news", giving them the solutions provides with them hope! Other than replacing damages plants, the StoneSet system easily repairs most of the types of damage mentioned above.
It is a hard, porous surface made from decorative stone and gravel. It is durable enough to bear the weight of a deck and can be used as an actual patio platform. The stone can be arranged in any shape to accommodate hardscaping elements such as retaining walls, fireplaces and water features.
It is porous, allowing for the absorption of rainwater, yet it protects the soil from erosion. Weeds and other overgrowth are contained.
We are here to answer your questions for incorporating StoneSet into your landscaping projects. Contact us today!
We also strongly recommend the download of our free guide below for more in-depht info about our product and its benefits: